Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Whispers of love

Bookmark and Share


                                        Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me



Just three little words, don't seem like enough to express my love for someone who smiles to brightens my day, whose touch can make me forget the rest of world, They don't seem like enough, for someone who always been there to celebrate with me, when everything goes my way. My days get better by talking to you, saying I love you is what I like to say. If we broke apart I wouldn't know what to do, but being with you is a miracle that I say every day

Every woman's heart has different instructions. They're written through her eyes, in her smile, through her actions and in her tears. She just has to find someone who cares enough to read them and to me I found you. I found the love I searched for in you and mostly I found my soul in you.

Pillow fights and cuddles. Tears and laughter. Frowns and smiles. Fights and make up. Arguments and agreements. Loneliness and togetherness. Ups and downs. Bad days and good days. We have been through all this but never thought of giving up on each other. Our life is full of sugar and spice...fire and ice...BUT everything is nice. We have been through the best and the worst but no matter what comes up for us for the rest of our life we are madly, deeply and crazily in love with each other. We are a die hard romantic couple. We are friends, we are lovers,we are best buddies,We are twin flames.....Yes we are soul mates.

I've been searching for that someone, to show me the way, to take my hand and tell me that everything will be okay; I've been searching for that someone, and now I know it's true, I've found that special someone, I've found that someone in you. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.

You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I keep love you. I have embraced many memories in my life, but the one I admire the most was when I met you, when I first set my eyes on you and when our souls met as one.


I love how just one text from you helps me know that I've crossed your mind and it help's to take the blues away from my heart. Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love defies all reasons, love has no eyes but love is not blind, love sees but doesn't mind. I don't mind walking that extra mile. You know I would do everything in my power to see you smile. There are those moments of life that I'll always remember. Not because they were important but because you were there with me........

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:20 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll