Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Magical kiss

Bookmark and Share

   
                               
                                   Could I Have This Kiss Forever ~~ Whitney Houston ft. Enrique


It was another rough day and I felt so alone and lonely. Life has it's own version of heartache and I was in middle of another dramatic event which have exhausted  me inside out. Hurting words and painful events were becoming more of a daily routine. Some times it's hard to fight the battle inside me alone and many nights have become sleepless as I have shread the tears on the pillow till it soaked. 

Now pain and hurt seems to be passing me each day with out notice as I have gain strength to face them with courage and your love has made me stronger. It has always given peace in heart just to look at you and to pour my tears with out shame. Your love and kindness have held me up at all times of difficulties and your soothing loving words were always a greatest heal to my mind and soul.

Yet it's the magical kiss on my forehead which you give ,every time I need you. The power of that kiss can't be expressed in mare words for with the kiss I feel protection , loved and care. I still remember that it was you who once cuddled me in your arms when I felt afraid and kissed my forehead and said '' This is a magical kiss to say all is well ''........And how true you were, the moment your lips touched my forehead I felt it has done wonders to me. Every time I felt down you made sure you cuddled me in your arms and the magical kiss was laid on me. Like little girl, I ponder in those kisses and believing that all is well after it. 

With bitterness in life I was granted with a precious love like you and I honestly don't know what I did to deserve an angel like you in my life but I'm glad that God gave me you as in every step I take with you I feel that I'm blessed and love, and thank you for loving me and being my strength at all hard times......Mostly thank you for the magical kisses which heal all pain and bring back the smiles I lost. 


posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:30 PM,

4 Comments:

At May 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Yes, have it. It is yours. LOL

Nice one Sajini. You hit once again.

 
At May 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Yes, love is energy that gives us strength to go through thick and thin of our lives. Nice topic!

 
At January 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Blogger chandana said...

When u Truly kiss a forehead of lady u mostly love . I am sure she will experience that she is most secured on the world.

 
At January 19, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Anonymous Shabbir Ahmed said...

Sajni Its Nice and Lovely Passion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll