Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Hearts we speak

Bookmark and Share



I thought of you again and the moment I opened my eyes it was your smile that crossed my mind. How strange we met and how strange we fell in love with each other. It was your words I ponder very much and each day and I waited till you came. They were unforgettable evening of laughs on little jokes and with out any warning you silently crept into my mind. I was not aware what my heart was whispering but slowly I listened to those whispers which echoes your name. Step by step you opened your heart for me to come closer and silently we built a very firm foundation of love, understanding and respect. 

There were many times that I wanted to know why we let our selves find each other and create this unique love which exist beyond one's imagination and I still remember when you said that we may never find an answer for what has become our destiny. Our journey together has an unknown story which is yet to be revealed but for what we have become together is more powerful than mare string of words. 


There were times we spent hours  just smiling with each other, with long chats and funny jokes. Little distractions when your mind was occupied always brought the once buried humor in us. We both had an amazing way of communicating with mind and heart and you once called it soul talk, and yes, you were right all along. It was not the words which were powerful between us but our souls together which has it's own music played where only you and me can hear. 

Love is always powerful and we together is one of unique stories love can ever reveal. Some times life has it's own surprises and for us to meet each other over thousand of miles across and despise the distance we fell in love. Many a times we proved that distance is merely a number considering the strength of love we both have reaped. It was God's wish for us to meet and though we take the path to an unknown destiny, we both know we will survive together as friends, lovers and soul mates till the last breath. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:56 AM,

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

You hit it! You hit the point.

 
At February 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice and tender words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll