Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Unforgetable

Bookmark and Share

     
                                                      Unforgetable- Christophe Willem


As I look far away at the descending sky which was gloomy and dull as my heart. I slowly mesmerize every little detail which happened between us in the past 24 hours. Can it possible that a little misunderstanding can lead to such heartache or have I loved you more to be hurt over a little joke or did I forget that I was not a little girl any more ........

I realized it was not any of above but some thing far more stronger than that which held me in your heart. It was what we have built over the time which has strengthen it's wings with love, respect, caring and understanding. It's a relation which has a meaning more than a common understanding. It was not just WE alone but US together made this relation unique and beautiful. 

Living those hours with out you was a night mare and slowly I felt I was dying inside. Your love had made me alive and happy and yet those few hours were the most longest ever I have experienced. My eyes were damp with tears rolling down as every minute you passed my thoughts and I endlessly kept looking at your pictures which I treasure so much. I closed my eyes to feel your smile which undoubtedly the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on a man. I embraced my self in the lingered kisses you made on my cheeks, forehead and chin and the passionate kisses on my lips.  Through my tears I smiled remembering the funny faces you made when I was mad or the precious stolen moments we secretly share. Some times it's the serious discussions we have engulf our selves or the future plans to reach certain goals. We share so much together  and so much in common and we both believe that we met each other for a purpose and for a reason.

Though we both were hurt deeply from the conversations which kept swinging in to sides, we both realized that giving up each other was not worth the argument. It's true that we share a very special bond which we both are connected from body and soul. It was not easy living those hours with out you beside me and I felt how much you have become part of me. The tears I shred made me realize how much I value you in my life and how much I love you. My whole being was slowly dying with the thought of you leaving me and I knew that I will not survive the enormous pain it will give me.

I love you and I always will . You are my angel , my strength and my courage and I 'm not ready to give away what we both built together for a mare misunderstanding and still there's a long and rough journey ahead of us. We have just begun to walk together and in the embrace of your hands with my hand was electrified with strength  and I vowed my self that no matter what I will not let misunderstandings  or heartbreaks pull us apart. You built a world for me and you made me the queen of it and it is my responsibility to protect my king, which I promise to do so. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:49 PM,

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Yeah, love is hard and easy simultaneously, but endlessly precious.

 
At May 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll