Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

If tomorrow never comes

Bookmark and Share


                              Laura Pausini - It's Not Goodbye lyrics

As I looked out of the tempered window and out the far end gloomy sky it was your memories which clouded my eyes. It had been long since that I have seen you and the memories of the last evening together and all the evenings in the past was the most precious I'll ever have and the memory of you will keep my life passing day by day.

If only I had know that it was a evening which would not come for a long time I would have frozed  that moment, that evening and that togetherness for ever. You once told me that we should embrace our moments together as if tomorrow never comes, but deep inside your heart you knew that I would come to you in every evening as I do , just to shelter under your love and your smiles.

It's not always easy to wait for the person you love and some times heart never understand what the mind say , knowing very well that your new life has made you tremendously busy and for some time you need to concentrate on your future but for the past few days I have always come to the place we meet hoping that you will come to see me. It is yet the hope that I have deep inside that one day I may see you again. 

Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year I will come in hope to see you and even if I may never see you again you will be with me in every single breath of mine and all the time we spent together and all the stolen moments will be in a sacred place in my heart. I will wait for you until the last second in my life with a deep down hope that you will be mine again ....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:41 PM,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Anonymous Shirazi said...

It seems so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll