Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

The way we were

Bookmark and Share


I looked back the path we were once
How endless time spend in your arms 
I looked back the path we were once
How we wondered about the future together
I looked back the path we were once
How happy we both had been 

Now I look the path we are
And I find I'm with another
These are newly bloomed in heart
Yet, not for you as you are no more
I never dream a day like today
I never thought I would this way

Now I stare into different eyes with love
And dream the way we use to be once
I look back the path full of memories
As tears filled my heart 
I look back the path we once walk 
Which is now just a remaining memory in heart.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:57 PM,

3 Comments:

At June 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Why do people change in the first place? Powerful poem.

 
At June 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great poem!

 
At June 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice you have filled my heart with love and thank Ness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll