Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Love through the miles

Bookmark and Share


                                   Forever My Darling - Aaron Neville mwv



Many people have touched the edges of my life,coming and going, scarcely leaving an impression. But you're an uncommon person, someone who has made a difference in my life. So it's not surprising that I find myself thinking of how special you are... and wanting us always to remain close.

You may not be here next to me but every second and minute your presence lingers on in my thoughts and prayers; renew my spirit to greater most highest place. Moment we share together are memories I surely treasure forever. Your passionate way of making me feel love, cared for and happy, I will cherish till death do us apart. 

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. I also realized that distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough.

There were million times that I wish I was there, to kiss you Goodnight. I wish I was there, to hold you so tight. I wish I was there, to gaze into your face. And wonder why angels, have come to this place. I wish I was there, to talk all night long, or sit in the presence, of the one that I love. I wish I was there, to tell you I care. I wish I was there, to tell you, you captured my heart and you'll always be there.

 If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. 


posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:24 PM,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

True love is always amazing, teaching us something new, bringing out our best and leave us with lifetime memories...What a treasure!

 
At January 14, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Blogger chandana said...

Oh Sajini this is great, I love this, well done and excellent

 
At November 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bellissimo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll