Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I will always love you

Bookmark and Share

               
                              Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You


I always believe that God put people in to life for better or worst and God put you in my life to make it better when I was in a worst situation. You were the sunshine which bought me happiness in every passing day. I was happy with your existence  I felt complete and felt whole as a woman. Every single day I thanked God for making me find you and there were times I silently thought what made us take this journey together. It was a unique love as we were like soul mates and every single minute I spend with you was the happiest I would ever recall. I never regret falling in love with you and I never will as you are in deep place in my heart and bonded with my soul.

Circumstances around us don't allow me to come to you anymore and some times I fear if I ever see you again, if I ever see you smile, if I ever hear your voice and if you ever be mine again. Some times I think if we have reached the end but we both know we don't have an end and only death would take you away from me. I know I have to be strong and patient with my inner feelings for you yet this fragile heart of mine is soaked with pain of missing you by my side.

Yet.....I believe that I met you for a reason and I believe that our journey has not come to an end but just going through a turbulence period and I need to be with you and by your side. Love is not seeing each other and talking every day but a very powerful bond of hearts and souls. I believe that God would give me strength to over come this tough time and as I silently keep loving you and praying for your success.....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:49 PM,

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Blogger chandana said...

This is simply wonderful Sajini. I love the way u have put all wordings together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll