Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

My love, my hero

Bookmark and Share



                 

               Dad, You're My Hero - Tribute from a daughter to her father





As years go by I have watched the man I ever loved first growing old gracefully. The bond between a father and daughter is far more stronger than any bond which exist. As others even I have not been able to pour out the exact feelings of this amazing relationship but I know that every daughter would feel exactly the same when they are asked about their hero and their first love ,which with out doubt is their father. 

No man in the world would love a daughter like a father and he is the only man who will never hurt his daughter in feelings and actions. Father's love and protection is precious to any daughter and to me it was the same. My father became my strength when I struggled in life and the powerful shoulder the lean on when my eyes filled with tears and heart with pain. 

Father or as I called Thathi was a great source of strength all through my life and his encouraging words and patience have guided me to all hurdles courage and dignity. His kindness and love have been wrapped around me from the day I was born and he showered me with luxuries all he can effort. As I grew up he became more humble towards me and his understanding about my turbulent years was beyond expectation. 

Today I play a vital role of being a mother and a wife and all through the years my Thathi's love remained unchanged as in his eyes still i'm his little girl and to me he'll always be my first love. 

Thathi, words will never be enough to say how much you mean to me and how powerful your love is to me. You have been an amazing  father to me, to my sister and brother and to have you in my life is a blessing. Today , you celebrate another birthday and my all the blessings of the Gods, give you good health and many more happy years to come. Thank you for being a great father and most of all thank you for loving me unconditionally and never hurting me in any way. May all daughter's in the world be blessed to have a great father like you. Love you with all my heart. 

Happy birthday to you .....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:14 AM,

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

True. You said this universal truth is so beautifully. Love this.

 
At May 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Lovely post and powerful call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll