Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Tear on my pillow

Bookmark and Share




When I lay in my bed in the night
I toss and I turn dreaming of you
The day to come seems no where in sight
Weeping quietly on my pillow I hold

My heart beats only for you
My eyes wateryand  tears flowing 
My arms crave to hold you once more
My soul is withering away deep from it's core

I miss you every single day
I miss you so much that my heart ache so
I miss you my love, I miss you all the way
I miss you and I can't take it any longer

I feel that I have lost my way
It's hard to make it through the day
I don't know how I made this long
I don't know how I've stayed this strong

My heart is loudly cry for you
My soul aching  out for love so true
Patiently waiting for you to come back
To make me yours for ever again

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:25 PM,

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM, Blogger chandana said...

Lovely, I like it very much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll