Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Tattooed hearts

Bookmark and Share


                                  Westlife & Diana Ross- When you tell me


When I need you I close my eyes to the faded memories of us together in a sandy beach, where we ran in the sand and get wet our toes, giggling and laughing like little children who seems so carefree. Walking along with the hands tightly clasped with each other and  as the desire burns when our eyes silently steal quick glances of the burning fire in heart

As the moon brightly shines above and as the stars smile at us, I embraced my self more in to your arms, to feel it's warmth and the coldness of your breaths. As you look deep into my eyes with so much tenderness and love, I always loose my self beyond any controls. Your dazzling smile have melted my heart as I keep looking at you with so much love and desire. 

Your lips soft on my skin, giving ticklish feelings and arousing me to the highest ecstasy. Touching my bare skin with your strong fingers and your lips exploring my soul, discovering it's sweetness under the moon lit stars. Our bodies have passionately locked with each other as our souls have finally entwine. Your touch have set my heart on fire, raising ever so slowly to build an utmost desire. As the sea waves crash in a distance, we would slowly reach the highest ecstasy together. 

It was not our bodies, but our souls as well which played it melodically music in to perfection. Every thing between us was a perfect match and the thoughts and feelings where a perfectly blended with it's out pouring love and care. Some times it's hard waiting for you but for the sake of our love I'll wait my entire life time to see you to be with you and mostly to make you mine from heart, soul and body.



posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 7:36 PM,

5 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

OMG! Such a loud cry. Lovely read.

 
At May 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Hmmm...perfect chemistry! Nice!

 
At May 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

ufffffffff..........Wht a Great Chemistry U Sketch in ur this Ariticle,Really Touche to My heart ....Stay Blessed

 
At May 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can passion be described in words so beautifully? Amazing writing and very talented

 
At May 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

Awwwwwww.......so much love and passion with desire. How did you write this one? beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll