Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Lingered feelings

Bookmark and Share

                   
                           

My eyes felt so impatient to see you after so many days and the heart has been ripped, while the eyes were filled with tears with the pain of missing you even for a short period of time. I never knew your love can make me so vulnerable and fragile but the power of your love has taken me to great ecstasy filled with passion and desire and love. The moment our eyes met after the short period of absence made me locked in it's embrace and slowly I closed my eyes to feel your presence in side my heart. As I opened my eyes, you smiled and we locked our selves for a long period of time in silence......just hearing each others breaths.

I wander to find answers to questions which God only can answer and I kept asking you what made me love you so much or why I choose to make you my partner and once you told me it's destiny for us to find each other and that we are meant to be. Some times we have no hope what tomorrow may brings or what the future holds for us, but I know that you will not leave me alone. Some times we may part but every single day we will be thinking of each other and the most precious stolen moments we have shared. I have so many memories of you and the most I treasure is the heart melting smile of yours  and secret glances you give me between your work or the funny faces you put to make me smile or the time you relax with your cigar and keep looking at me. Every thing about you is safely en carved in my heart and soul.

As I embraced my self on your chest, you looked at me with the most emotional feelings which was lingered with love, care, respect, desire and trust. You looked at me for a moment and slowly uttered the words of love and how much you wanted to kiss me with deep feelings , just to let me know how much love you have for me......Those words from you lingered very deep into my heart as it was so powerful and slowly I murmured that I'm nearly tears and you smiled. It's not every day you meet your soul mate but for some reason we are soul mates. We have amazing way of communicating through telepathy and even though you are not with me your love I feel deep, with the special tender forehead kisses which is magical at hard times and the concerns of care when I'm emotionally need your support. 

Our feelings were lingered from the beginning of our friendship which made us slowly walk this path of love. As you slowly hold my hand and together we will walk our selves to an unknown destination of future but the faith I have is that you will walk with me until the end, because though we are two individuals we are bonded as one soul. We are one in heart as we synchronize the same feelings and emotions together. We are lingered ever and forever ........

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:51 PM,

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Awwwwww......how strong feelings you have put on words.

 
At June 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Omg, such strong feelings. How beautifully you have expressed them and yet it feels so strong feelings to the beloved :-)

 
At February 21, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You my dear, seems to know how to put down in letters, what most of us feel very deeply yet are unable to express........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll