Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Happiness you bring

Bookmark and Share



Past was blistered with pain and tears
Many times feared they would last till end
You walked slowly into my life
Bringing the happiness and joy along

Now the pain I no longer hide
I share the fears and tears with the heart I love
Happiness to my life you bring every day
To the way you make me smile in many ways

Slowly pushing away the sorry times
You gently carry me to the blessed lanes
You have given me joy  and smiles
Which I thought would never be mine

With you by my side I have no fear
Promise me that you'll hold me forever
No body can ever make me feel like this
You, my love is a bunch of happiness to me.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:37 PM,

6 Comments:

At April 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Do I?

 
At April 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Nice read!

 
At April 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lovely

 
At April 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

woow really lovely and touchy

 
At April 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

Wow!. I am not a poet. I don't play with the words. But still, your word touch me deeply; every time you write them. What a poem.

 
At April 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments and really appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll