Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Miss you tonight

Bookmark and Share



As I gain upon  the stars I think of you
Miss you so much that the heart aches so
I longed to be in your arms all the time
Needing your kiss and your touch

Though you are miles away, in a place I cant touch
But your voice had made me smile through it all
I wish I could hold your hand look into your eyes
Cuddle in your chest where is my favorite place

You gave me love, when I had little,
I opened my heart to you, it was so brittle.
Each day that's passed, I've  shed a tear,
I’m lost in love, without you here

I wipe my tears knowing it's for few days
I pray God to keep you safe 
I wait for you to come back to my arms again
Missing you so much more than you know

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:33 PM,

10 Comments:

At April 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Nice one!

 
At April 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

lovely ...

 
At April 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Why love is so painful? Nice post.

 
At April 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came from your comment on travel blog "Salman Rashid" and I am hooked here. You write pure and good.

Salo

 
At April 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

Does this happen in real world?

 
At April 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Nayyar Julian ....
I know some times love is not only what we see but something beyond that and this poem is about two lovers who are thousand of miles away but what make them together is the strong bond in heart. Surviving a distant love is so hard but very few survive loving, only loving from heart and that is more stronger than having a person in real life who don't love you at all.....And the answer is yes, this happen in real world
Thanks for your comment and much appreciated

 
At April 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Blogger Lahoremassagist said...

@sajini Chandrasekera
I need to understand love. Then I need to find a place where this is found. May be I will learn over time. Once again, let me confess, you write so deeply touching.

 
At April 30, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Nayyar Julian....
Love is simple and it's us who make it complicated. Love comes to you when you least expect and love is never lust or attraction. Love is a deep bond which comes from heart and even when the person you love is not there with you you may feel his/her emotions and some times it is telepathy. Love is a strong bond of souls which they can communicate with hearts and not from words. Just looking at your lover, you are able to be console and lifted high in spirits. Love is being with each other at hard times and holding harder when things are hitting the bottom. Love is understanding every thing about your other half and being his/her shadow in every path of life. Love is beautiful and as long as you have a love which get the best of you , you are a winner.....

 
At May 22, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice.sajini

 
At May 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice.sajini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll