Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Words of whisper

Bookmark and Share




I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once...... I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you

Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who would make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are

Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul

My love for you knows no bounds, its timeless and endless. You can enrich my life in more ways then I can ever express in words. I felt strongly connected to you the moment I looked into your eyes. I was drawn to your soul in a way I have never experienced before. You are the only one can see the door to my inner self.


I may not be the first woman in your life but I want to be the last woman. I know I am not the one who first made you feel loved but I want to be the only one to make you feel loved soulfully to the core. I promise to treat you the way you want to be treated, and give you the respect you deserve. I promise to always be your lover and friend. I will pay attention and give you time. I promise to always share whats in my heart. I just want to say that I love you, will always love you, and that you are the only person I'll ever love this much. I want to pledge my undying love and dedication to you and let you know that I have found in you the man I wish to spend the rest of my life with.

I will love you always. When this black hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 7:21 PM,

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

God bless you with your love, lady in love!
An outstanding post!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

What a loud whisper!

 
At April 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Anonymous SR said...

Does this happen in this world too. Great flight of thought.

 
At January 11, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Blogger chandana said...

This is simply wonderful, lovely and great dear. I like it very much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll