Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Heart of silence

Bookmark and Share



I want to let go of silences between you and me. The ones that take up so much space, everything else crunches up into a heartache........


Thoughts in my mind are like unwritten letters of love and pain, which was caused by the man I loved deeply. Some times it was hard to bear the long silence between us which make me feel lonely more than you would ever know. 

Love hurts so much that at times it leaves me in depth of sadness which is certainly larger than the high of happiness it gave. I remember once you told me that it love is beautiful and love don't hurt but the people who love us hurt us in different ways. I deeply thought of what you said and how right you were. Our love and what we share has it's own unique beauty of love but some times our actions and words hurt the inner feelings which brings pain. 

Some times it's just the silence between us hurt me more. There are times I yarn for your words and wanted to ponder on your smiles but silence of your loving heart has made it's own barrier, where I can't get close. Some times I miss your smile and your looks and I just close my eyes to mesmerize all what I have in my heart of you. I know it's silly to be like a little girl but your love had brought back the life I once lost and the happiness which I dread to find. 

It is some times hard to bare the silence you give, when we have spent so much time with each other .....Maybe I love you more than you ever love me, maybe my love has more meaning to me than  to you, maybe I never loved any one the way I loved you and maybe that is the reason my little heart can't bare the silence you give at times....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:14 PM,

3 Comments:

At April 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Sajini, tell me one thing, how do you know so many dimensions of love. A brilliant post!

 
At April 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

But Silence is so much healing some time. Needed. No?

 
At April 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Anonymous M Behzad Jhatial said...

Worth reading... I think a sufi soul like you are sajini...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll