Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Inspired love

Bookmark and Share



Deep in my heart,you rest your soul
Even though the distance apart
You are the man I fell in love with
The only one my heart wants to read

When the moon shines,I feel you close
That is when I need you most 
To feel your arms wrapped around me 
Holding me tenderly through the night

Your smile fills me with joy
Your words of love has it's whisper
Hold me close to your heart and soul
Forever in my heart you'll be mine

You inspire me with your love
Knowing that it comes from deep inside
Your soul has the magical spirit
It helps me to soar into the wildest sky 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 7:30 PM,

4 Comments:

At April 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Another beautiful post, as beautiful as love.

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, such a inspired love .....beautiful wordings

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Love it....how can you write like this? Your writings amaze me. It's like you are playing magic with words. No wonder you are on the top :-)

 
At April 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

This is so beautiful. I'm speechless reading this poetry. Love it girl .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll