Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Spiritual love

Bookmark and Share

 
After along time of a silent wait, I feel such tenderness of my beating heart. It's like dew drops have finally found it's way in to my life and bringing you with them I feel I'm on top of the world. Even as friends for a short period I felt your desires flowing from the deep of your heart. I felt your yearning for my love, which you knew was true and even the miles couldn't take the feelings with were mutual.

It was strange how you walked into my life, but what we share together, these moments are the only precious memories which will exist in our hearts one day. Your smile will be the only thing I will hang on till the last breath and the moments I stole from your life will be the en carvings in my heart which will keep me reminding of the man I once loved.

What you and I share is a divine spiritual love and it's strength is the bond in heart and mind. There were million times I wanted to feel the taste of your kiss and the electrifying touch of your hands on my bare skin. There were times I just wanted to nuzzle my face on your bare chest or wanted to cuddle my self to sleep in your arms. But I choose to love you despise the distance between us, I choose to be with you with out demands and I will be with you till you want me to. Our souls were connected in such a way, that entwined in pure ecstasy received from above. I feel there's no other love so pure and satisfying to the soul as you and me and our love. Our love have made me whole and you alone have given me happiness, and above all this is what a spiritual love as ours can be.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 8:16 PM,

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Anonymous Shirazi said...

Nice post. Can all love writers make things up like this? I wonder?

 
At April 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

This doesn't sound "made up" to me! ;-) Sajini, I'm glad you wrote this. I think that for many people, the "spiritual" connection is very real. This is very lovely, indeed.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Good post as always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll