Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I'll be with you

Bookmark and Share


I love you is all I have to say
Please believe me when I say
There's feeling inside my heart 
That's unexplained and deeply true

Through ever struggle, every obstacle
It's a journey we must face
I promised you my heart, my soul
That I'll stay with you in every step of the way

I'll hold your hand and not let go 
Tackling your fears and holding your tears
There may be times I'll let you down 
But my love I promise I'll never let you hit the ground

My river of love is flowing strong for you
Even when the current mix all our emotions
We'll always have one another, I promise 
We'll be strong together and not be undone

And when things feel like they are falling
We have to remind our selves that we are together
It's  brand new start to an end of a problem
You will forever be in my heart

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 8:10 PM,

5 Comments:

At April 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! Sajini, what you do with words is magic!

 
At April 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Hmmm...True love! Cherishable post!

 
At April 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do want to believe.

 
At April 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

A powerful strength of love of a woman will hold any man at hard times....simply touching words beauitfully nattrated in a poem

 
At February 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Blogger DAAIM said...

awesome blog dear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll