Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Under the moonlight stars

Bookmark and Share




When the night falls and stars bright so high
I feel your warmth holding me tight
Although we are many miles apart
I feel you so close at heart

Our love so strong and run so deep
We hold each other in our sleep
Loving each other in our dreams
It's much more than what it seems

I stand alone under the bright stars
Feeling lost in the bright moon light
I gaze upon the stars to see you smile
Glowing on the stars for me to see

A shooting star bring you close to me
Whispering echos of my silent prayers
Up above angels guiding you to me 
Into my arms as I wait for you to come

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 5:24 PM,

9 Comments:

At March 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Ah. Those good old days when sitting under moon was cool.

 
At March 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Nice poem, enjoyed

 
At March 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How romantic

 
At March 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....too sweet :-)

 
At March 22, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Beautiful! Loved the poem.

 
At March 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Touching poem....how I wish for such a love ;-)

 
At March 23, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments

 
At February 1, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice

 
At February 1, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely, fairy-tale-mood picture!

Best wishes,
Moni /Penny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll