Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

While looking at you

Bookmark and Share




When you thought I was not looking
When you forgot I was next to you
When you were lost in your own world
And I kept staring at you with out a blink

Why, I love you so I kept asking
But answers are yet to be found
Your eyes filled with peace 
And your smile embraced with love

Endless of time I can keep looking
Every time I keep loosing my self
I'm lost in your words and smiles
And each moment is precious than before

When you though I was not looking 
I fell in love with you more and more
With every little expression on you 
Made me smile alone for a while

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:51 AM,

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

Very nice poem of love.

 
At March 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Yes, true!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll