Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Just one more time

Bookmark and Share






                              one more time



If I could hold you one more time .....I needed to be in your arms to feel your embrace. To feel your touch as I did.To feel your presence in me.Every time I think of you,my lips part with a smile and I hear whispers of your  voice calling me. Life is never a  paved garden of roses  and we both knew it. Disappointments  heartaches, broken promises and shattered dreams are what we both experienced, but all the appointment's were faded away with just one beautiful smile on your lips.

You tell me how your day brighten with my little poems and romantic verses and the smiles you carry the whole day. I cannot help, but to think about the days we'll be together again with long walks on moonlight beaches holding hands and embracing each others bodies to feel the warmth. If I could hold you one more time as I did.

Tonight has come for a one more time with  you..........Tonight I'll be beside you to make you feel my love, tonight I'll hold you in my arms till the dawn reach out. Tonight we'll celebrate our love under the stars and tonight let's be one in body and soul....Let's make the love fill the air with our desire for each other. Tonight,we'll lost our selves in the silence of the night and feeling the warmth of each other.


Just let me feel your love for one more time. Your smile which captivated my heart and your words which ponder my soul. Let me walk with you till the end of this life,loving you till I could love no more. One more to be with you and one more time to love you more than I ever did.


                   

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:59 AM,

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Never lose a chance when you get it. One more time may never come. Nice post.

 
At December 19, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Blogger Jenten i speilet said...

feelings can be so tough, sometimes. Glad you got the chance to share your pain, and I think it will help many who reads it! Warm hugs from a girl who`s been there (and it will get better, promise)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll