Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Untouchable

Bookmark and Share



The feeling you get when you think of something amazing then forget it and know that it felt amazing but you can't remember the details. Then, minutes later, you remember it again and you're so grateful because you nearly lost something amazing, forever. Except, this time, it's a person. Not an idea......It was YOU.

You are the threshold to my life, without you here I cannot build these walls in which is needed to carry me through life. I had forgotten how I much I miss you until now. I have forgotten how I much I love you. Sometimes tears pour in and hard to hold on as you are so far away from me, in a place untouchable.

You are the silence between the notes. The white space between the letters. The missing link that makes everything else, a something. I want to strum my fingers gently  across your skin, like I was playing the slowest love song in the world and only you and I could hear it. You are a drop of perfection in an imperfect world. And all I need, is a taste. So when I end, I'll know I had all the time I could get, with you.
You are the foundation to my life. I need you, but I can't. I miss you, but I won't. I'm dying for your touch, but the memory is all I can have.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:34 PM,

9 Comments:

At March 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing writing skills. Excellent post

 
At March 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautifully narrated the inner feeling... really... awesome....my dear sis...!!!
Bijal... :)

 
At March 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

This is a masterpiece. How can one touch love so sensitively? You have a amazing heart and how painful this love is , when you can't touch that love in real, yet it takes a great heart to love a man who is untouchable.....

 
At March 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Waht stops you? Can you discribe the feelings. Nice post Sajini.

 
At March 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

I kept re reading....such a touching words beautifully layer to feel the pain of a lover who is not near. But what matter's is love and if the love is strong emotionally does the distance matter?

 
At March 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Anonymous Amaya said...

Ahaa, the distant love.......Such a beautiful post and it did made me think how can one write to well in the depth of an amazing experience like love. I have been reading your blog for some months now and I always found it confusing to publish my comments as I'm not familiar with these things.
Your writing has a very powerful yet emotional feeling. Every thing you write comes from heart and when it comes to Love, all what you say is true. The inner feelings and the emotions you feel at the time are exactly you desribe....hope to see more of your amazing work here and thanks for writing such lovley posts .

 
At March 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

Hmmmmm, beautiful and touching post and how deep you have touched love ....your words are simple yet powerful to heart. As always well done.

 
At July 17, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Blogger Ams Feels said...

Awesome. What feelings behind every word of yours.

 
At July 17, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pure, so powerful, and soo beautiful, never.stop.writing.... God Bless You

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll