Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Stolen moments

Bookmark and Share




The moment of silence between you and me, felt like an eternity. Silently watching you smile, talk and laugh made me fall in love with you more and more. When you are lost in deep thought and as I watch the depth of your eyes and the curve of your lips. I watched your hair dancing in the soft breeze of air while your mind was in deep thoughts. Those silent moments between us made me closer to you in mind and body.  The soft glances you give me once in a while and the shy smiles that pass between us, have it's own silent messages of love. 

The golden ambiance of your love is all I wanted to hold on, it is your love which have given me life and it's you who made me find the smiles I once lost long time ago.  Every dark cloud has a silver lining and that was what you were in my life. You walked in to my life when I have lost faith of living, when I was lifeless, when the pain and hurt was surrounded. I have given up the battle of living and the days just passed by, meaninglessly. Many days I've spent drifting on through empty shores, wondering what's my purpose ,wondering how to make me strong.

Your presence became a meaning to live, a meaning to live for and slowly I found my way to the smiles I lost. You became my journey of life and through my lifeless fingers your love became a strong pillar to lean on.  Silently as I watched you this moment I thank the God above for making our paths meet and silently I pray that all the love and happiness in the world should be with you in all walks of life. Thank you  for loving me and all these stolen  moments between us will be precious memories in heart, which only us will understand. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 6:58 PM,

10 Comments:

At March 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

:)

 
At March 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

One of my favorite posts! This is a keeper. :-)

 
At March 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this made me so emotional. The best so far. Yes, these are stolen moments and how beautifully you have described your inner feelings to the man you love. Amazing...

 
At March 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

Awwwwww.........who's stolen moments are these? Is love this beautiful as you say? This is such a powerful post and how lucky such a man is to have the love of such a loving woman :-)

 
At March 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

It is an abstract in nature. Can't relate it.

 
At March 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome sis.. awesome..its really so heart touching... <3
Bijal...(:

 
At March 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments and I appreciate all the encouraging words ......

 
At March 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Wow! a very touching post!

 
At September 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

emotional, romantic, graphic descriptions to touch your heart ...a wave length of love between two hearts

 
At September 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment @ansari wahab .....much appreciated :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll