Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

It's not good bye

Bookmark and Share





              Laura Pausini- It's not good bye




Without any precaution, and without a trace of apprehension you appeared in my world as you did, bringing me a pleasant surprise, that I couldn't resist.
But like this, without me knowing ,you quietly disappeared, from my world, without a word, leaving behind only my memories

You were the music in my world and the lyrics of my heart and you are the notes of love which lifted me up. If my life was a song, you were it. You were the chorus, and the verses and you were the whole song in my heart which I murmured day and night.

You  existed deep in my heart, my dreams and in my life and though at one time we existed as stranger who walked together , unnoticed. One look and one beat in heart was an unexpected delight and it was like a dream which was destined.  At times I did wonder why we met each other , could it be chance or destiny or was this planned by God to make us feel that some times the love in heart is powerful beyond any norms? 

What ever the reason I always believed that we have met for a reason and among so many people we meet every day, our hearts stopped at each other despise the miles between us. Loving in a form where the feelings can be expressed barely in words yet reveling it's deepest emotions was what we felt in each other and for each other.

It was a moment where your love was powerful and you thought only of happiness and well being of me , and though it was a hasty decisions by you , you decided to leave me . I knew the reason and I also knew you thought only of me at that moment. It was a long lonely night for me and the thought of you kept haunting my heart and every time I thought of you my eyes couldn't stop it's tears. I felt my heart was stabbed into pieces and the thought of you not coming back bewitched my soul. It was the longest day in my life and with in hours I was  a weak and fragile soul.  

In my heart I knew you would come back or I would go to you and wrap my self in your embrace. I want to hold you till the last heart beat and never let you go. I want to be embraced in your warmth to feel the breaths from you and until you come I will wait silently loving you, knowing that the love we built is stronger and we both can't survive with out each other. I know the wait for you will end soon and in my life I'll have you again , to  have you to my self  and for ever.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:17 AM,

6 Comments:

At February 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it !!!

 
At February 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

So touching and beautiful words. True love never leaves.

 
At February 20, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Anonymous Shirazi said...

Not just yet. No.

 
At February 20, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

How does these beautiful words pop up in your mind madam? This is awesome, love it ....<3

 
At February 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

How do you know about this aspect of love? It's rare but do exist, though we can't say anything about its future.

 
At December 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

This is more than beautiful prose. It's MAGIC. What a gift you have, Sajini!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll