Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Before I leave you tonight

Bookmark and Share




Let me leave my heart in you
Just before I leave you tonight
My heart needs your sweet embrace 
To keep it from falling down

Before I leave you tonight
Take me in your arms and hold me tight
Stay in my dreams all through the night
Calm my fears with your guiding light

Before I go, press my lips tightly
Taste the sweetness of my body
Hold me gently in your arms one more time
Press your body so close to mine

Before I let you go 
Whisper sweetness in to my ears
I need your loving magic touch 
Call out my name in a tingling blush

Before I let you go tonight
I want you to know these thoughts of mine
When twilight shines in its magic ambiance
I will come to you again to make you mine

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 7:54 PM,

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Wow, the words are sizzling on the page, Sajini! Romance and magic!

 
At March 18, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Very beautiful and musical. Loved the read.

 
At March 23, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll