Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

My endless love

Bookmark and Share



                                       


                                                          Endless love

Remember that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be,it wouldn't have ended. We should not cry because something is over, we should be happy that it happened. Many people touch our lives in different ways, some stay for a long time while others only stay for a season to show us their magnificent essence for a purpose. Then there are the people that stay forever, which ultimately are the ones that count. The heart is like a compass. It either leads you closer to a person or it shows you another way. If its meant to be, it will be........


When we first talked to each other I knew we would always be friends. Our friendship has kept on growing and I'll be here for you till the end. You listen when I have a problem and help dry the tears from my face. You take away my sorrow and put happiness in its place. We can't forget the fun we've had. Laughing 'till our faces turned blue, talking of things only we find funny. People think we're insane laughing like kids and only if they only knew the fun of those countless smiles and hearty laughs.

But, what no one knew was that I fell for your charm and friendly manner,your kind heart and your honesty. I fell in love with you for countless of things and in a strong and powerful way you held me close to your heart. Your words comfort me and your smiles held me in a deep place where I felt peace. Your silent looks on me provoked untold feelings where you made me cared and loved in your own way. 

There's only you in my life now and you have become my every breath and you have become my every step. This heart of mine is filled with love to you and looking deep into your eyes I find a place for me, a place I longed for, a place in your heart. 

Words would never be enough to say how much I appreciate you coming into my life. You are a friend, a teacher and a lover who have gently guided me through all walks of life.I guess this is my way of saying thank you for catching me when I hit the bottom and when I hurt my self. Thanks once again for being such a blessing in my life and being here with me through it all.







posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:51 AM,

6 Comments:

At March 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

So beautiful and touching. Every single word pours the love inside. Yea, love is endless.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is love and in my opinion I think only true love can be endless. Beautifully written with excellent expressions.

 
At March 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Awwwwwww.....this is beautiful as always. Who can touch love than you love blogger :-)

 
At March 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Love blogger!

 
At March 8, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

An impressive post! Nothing is like LOVE!

 
At March 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for all your encouraging and lovely comments. Much appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll