Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Will you stand by me ?

Bookmark and Share



                                      shayne ward - stand by me



The hardest thing in life is to dream about some one and to wake up to find out that it was just a dream. You existed in my dreams and I could sleep forever just to see you in my dreams. The distance between us has made you untouchable to me, yet you exist in my world and in my life ....Silently.

Some times the need to be with you, to feel you and show love is like a fire inside which needs to come out with desire. To hold your hand and to walk down the endless road till this life journey comes to an end is a dream which is yet to come true. It was not lust which made us stronger, but the love we have which has crept into our hearts like drew drops.

This love we have is beautiful and unforgettable. This is perfect in it's own imperfection ways. Your love have made me stronger and us together have fought storms yet stood with each other as one. When days turn into nights and I slowly look into your eyes to see my future, safe in it's own core. Looking back I have realized that this love between us will never fade away as we have passed the hardest of days.

There may come a day that I need you more than ever, where I'll loose my soul and only my breaths would be alive. There may come a day that I'll feel so weak to walk this life alone and need a strong hand to pull me up my feet again. There may come a day that the whole world would stand against me and I may feel alone and afraid and I will need  loving arms around me to tell me that every thing will be fine. There may come a day that I'll be unlovable and I may need a loving heart to keep me loving till I find my self back. There may come a day that I'll hit the bottom of life and I may need a helping hand to stop me from hurting my self. 

There may come a day that I need you in my life than I ever did and I may want you to love me as you have never done. I may need you to stand by me like a guiding star and protect me like a king who protects his kingdom. I will need your care to make me realize my own worth of life and your love to realize that I was worth loving for. Finally, I may need you to stand by me and for me at the moments where I would silently call your name at the most unbearable moments of my life, believing deep in side that you will stand with me with all you can. 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:59 AM,

9 Comments:

At March 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

No. No.

 
At March 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

You stood with me at hard times and I will be with you,as you know the true meaning of friendship and love ...Love you Saja <3

 
At March 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful words and touching. True love have the power of a standing against all odds, yet holding hands and worst times.
I have a similar experience, when my girl friend was in trouble I stood with her for months and every time she needed me I gave her my time despise my hectic work schedule but when I needed my lover to stand with me,she barely left saying that she can't take it.
If the person who love you stay with you when the worst comes then they are the people to keep and love in life. They are the people who truly love you. - SA

 
At March 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

This says it all ;-)

 
At March 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Brilliant words of a woman who look up on the man she loves, and this is what love is.
After all who can write the echos of heart more than you?
Just love this <3

 
At March 8, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Anonymous Deb Sistrunk said...

This goes straight to my heart. It's one of your best posts yet, and that's saying a lot! There is a reason I call you Dr. Love. :-)

 
At March 8, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

How do you know love so inside out? Lovely love post!

 
At March 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Anonymous Amaya said...

I read this while listening to the music clip which is here. You mad me cry. No words to say what I felt inside me. How lucky one can be if there's a person you love stand with you all the time ? But only very few are lucky to have such people in life and only true love would stand by you.....

 
At March 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all, and this is one of my most favorite posts which came straight from heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll