Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Trapped feelings

Bookmark and Share



Slowly a stranger crept into my life without any warning that he is going to make me to be lost in my own emotions.  A quite friend in a distance was walking towards me in an irresistible friendly manner capturing my heart with a little spark which made me unguarded of my own self for a moment.
 
When and where has no answer as only the little friendship we built made us good and best of friends. I love the little jokes you shared with me and the smiles you gave me. I like the nick names you called me and the little arguments that cross our paths on and off. It was one of a kind friendship filled with laughter and companionship.

 
I love the beautiful smile that curves your lips but I'm afraid to love you. I'm afraid of its consequences and I feel my heart is fragile in front of you. I'm so afraid to get close to you, feeling that I can't win your heart forever. I fear that you will love me for a while and will let me go in time, leaving a broken heart and painful memories. I keep ignoring these little voices of my heart, but I have come to realize that my heart has no control of me as it already belongs to you.
 
I know one day you will hurt me as no one ever had, but I will keep on looking for comfort in your smile and in your words. You have held my heart so strong that I can't pull it back. I know somewhere deep inside there's place for me, but I don't know whether I'm in the path of finding it. All I know is though my heart belongs to you, yours belongs to mine but deep inside I'm battling with my own emotions to know where you belong. I feel I'm trapped in my own feelings for you. I'm trapped in your smile.....I'm trapped in your words and I'm trapped in you...

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:41 AM,

6 Comments:

At December 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When love knocks you get trapped, beautiful post

 
At December 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Lovely as always and how true that people we love trap out hearts

 
At December 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Are you ?

 
At December 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Sajini, I can't tell you how amazing and heart touching your post is! It is a beautiful reality with a lot of risk.:)

 
At December 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Anonymous Masha W. said...

Amazingly written. Aren't we all in someway or form somewhere...

 
At March 21, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Blogger Nazir Khan said...

It is absolutely true reflection one feels in such a situation.it has to happen whatever the calculation and precations one will take.Really not a thought but reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll