Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Beautiful crazy eyes

Bookmark and Share





Every time I  look into your eyes  I see love that's so precious and rare
Deep in wisdom and thoughts so pure that have touched me within 
Every word from your heart reflects  in your beautiful eyes
Unconditional love I see when sink  into your big brown  eyes

Beautiful crazy eyes I see every time I look
It's beauty wipe me off my feet and loose control
You stared at me not long ago and was lost in your world 
Your eyes protected me from evil and showered me with  love 

Ever single awakening moment I dream of those beautiful eyes
Where  I'm lost with unforgettable memories
I wouldn't expect much from you my love 
Only to be the twinkle of your beautiful crazy eyes.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:56 AM,

12 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Once again a beautiful poetry, but where did you see these eyes ?

 
At November 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your beautiful eyes have captured my heart, but beautiful words and what magic love can do

 
At November 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, beautiful.

 
At November 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Anonymous krishan said...

I'm in love with your eyes Sajini !!
Beautiful poem.

 
At November 14, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have seen such beautiful eyes :)

 
At November 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

Your wonderful poem reminded me of two most beautiful eyes I encountered at 16.;)

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Power Angel....
Thank you for your lovely comment and i saw these eyes some time ago ;-)

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous....
Thank you for your lovely comments and compliments and yes love creates magic.

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous....
Thank you

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ krishan...
thank you for your lovely words and compliments.

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Hasan Raza Awan....
Thank you for your lovely comments and yes , i know you have seen such beautiful eyes :-)

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Kausar Bilal.....
Thank you for your lovely comment and how true you are. One can never forget such beautiful eyes which attract our hearts and souls ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll