Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I promise

Bookmark and Share




When ever you have fear, remember I'm with you 
When you feel alone never fear I'll leave you
Many times before I've cried as you have
Had a broken heart and so much more

I have know hurt and pain of the cruelest
Yet I have bared them all
Sweep the bitterness off your mind 
And let me be by your side

As at times I've felt as you have
Dear love, I have known them all
Hand in hand let us walk this path
Through the twilight's glow in far

I'm with you always as I've promised
I'll never walk away, leaving you alone
My love for you is endless as an ocean
Because deep down you are my own

All through your darkest hours 
I promise to be near,by your side
No hurdle or pain be unable to bear
As I will be your guiding star

I'll be your candle to guide you through
I'll be your strength at times of weakness
I'll be your smiles at moments of pain 
I'll  be loving you till the end of time

And this is my promise to you.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:40 AM,

6 Comments:

At November 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

As always lovely, this is love is all about ..

 
At November 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Anonymous krishan said...

So do i...beautiful poem

 
At November 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Excellent words from heart filled with love..well done Saja :-)

 
At November 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my promise to you too beautiful blogger. Touching poem

 
At November 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO heart touching lyrics... love you sis... bijal... (:

 
At November 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and encouraging words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll