Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Love came through my window

Bookmark and Share





It was a rainy September and I felt lazy with piled up emails and all other pending letters on my computer and thought of logging in to my social network profile just to cope the tired mind of mine. I do enjoy my social networks and though I'm not addicted I love chatting up with friends and reading all status and making fun , and it was one of those days that I needed a little laugh to over come the gloominess around me. 

It was nice chatting with friends who were online at that time and bringing the past memories were always beautiful to recall. But life is really stuffed with surprises and these surprises arrive when you least expect them . And the weirdest moment I got a poke from a stranger. I never return pokes but to unknown reason I looked into his profile and something deep inside, like an inner voice asked me to return his poke . I have had many good and bad relationships but I've always longed for that special some one that would engulf my dreams, desires and ambitions. In a split of seconds we were in each other’s social networks and our first chat was a very ordinary hello, how are you kind of conversation.


Remember the life surprises I talked about and my biggest surprise came when after meeting him online . We had so much in common and it was like I found the missing link in my life and with him I felt complete. It was surprising how our paths met online and which I believe was destiny and fate. Each day we spent with each other and each day we discovered some thing familiar in us. It was at that moment that I realized that love crosses paths in strange and unfamiliar ways. It is not mapped, nor has any directions.

Is this real love one may wonder, but to me it is. The love we shared is real and pure and I'm glad that  I took the chance and ventured into that wild unknown, since it’s not every day that we meet our soul mates. My partner turned out to be my other half, and meeting him changed my life forever. Not only did it open for me a world of romance, harmony, and mutual understanding, it had also contributed to my own personal growth as a woman, as a  professional  and also as a human. 

After a year of loving online and seeing each other on Skype we finally met in real and it was like two parts of the world came together. He is an inspiration in my life and a pillar to lean on at hard times. His love for me had always made me feel that he was GOD's gift to me to make me complete .

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:39 AM,

9 Comments:

At November 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This a beautiful story,much loved and i'm having a online relationship and this is very much like our story, thank you so much

 
At November 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

Lovely words and loved reading it. Just perfect !!

 
At November 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Love it,love it,love it.....beautifully done and these kind of love do exist in this world of cyber.

 
At November 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

This kind of love exists and i know a couple who are sucessful and have a strong relationship than most people in real world. It's hard work i think keeping a long distance relationship on cyber but some end up tieing the knot. Enjoyed reading this cyber love story ;-)

 
At November 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

 
At November 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Blogger Arif Aslam said...

Really nice to hear this,happiness is difficult to get these days, as it has become a cruel world.
Well written, well composed and looks so true.
God Bless you all.

Arif.

 
At November 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

I have only one word to comment, Wow!!!
This is the ideal love relationship that we crave for in our lives...lucky couple!

 
At November 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments on this online love story. Though this looks a story, this kind of relationships exit in cyber world and some have very successful ends. After all you never know when the cupid gonna hit you :-)

 
At November 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

O! romance. <3 Not that it would matter here but me and my girl also met online by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll