Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Hold me

Bookmark and Share

Rednex - Hold Me for a While
How slow time goes when you are not with me, and how fast the memories flash in my mind. The time we spent together is beautiful and I miss that so much.
It hurts, it hurts so much. I cried myself to sleep for the past few nights, thinking about you. Thinking about how I'll never see you, hold you, touches you. You leaving hurt. It was never easy to love you when thousands of miles were between us, but our trust and communication helped us to come this far.
I'm so tired, my love. When I go to sleep I memorize our time together. I only had one good dream, a dream of us together. I remember waking up snuggled next to you. I am feeling your warmth, laying in the curve of your body, your arms around me and your breaths touching my bare skin, my whole body tingling for a desperate need of your touch.







I never forgot that…
I can't forget you. It's been a week since you left back to your country and I've lost track of time, babe. I measured time by you, and now you’re gone. How can I live if my love is gone, if my sense of everything is gone? I can't go on without you, baby. I can't. I can't leave here, either as we are not destined to be together. Your family need you and my family need me, but we both need each other. You made me who I am. You understood my innocence and exploring my wilderness to the depth.
I'm sitting here, listening to "Rust". Somewhere I hear your silent whispers, calling me to your arms. So hold on, I'm not far away, neither are you, we are in each other’s hearts. I listen to those words over and over again which you mourned behind my ear. Your touch on my body, and the gentle touch of your fingers.  It makes me cry even harder. I know I'll feel better in the morning light, so just hold me tonight, please, come hold me my love.
Day and night just come and go without notice. Only thing I have in my mind is the little time I spent in your arms, making me yours. Yours for ever and the long wait to explore each other have increased and the desire is undying and the craving for you has increased.
I don't know whether I'll see you again in this life time but still I'll wait till you come back and hold me like you did. I'll wait for you to feel the way I felt you and I will wait loving you ..

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 10:06 AM,

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Awwwwwwww,such true feelings of a loving heart :-)

 
At November 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Anonymous Niroshini said...

No words....simply amazing post and loved it <3

 
At November 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, it is so easy to say things. It is so hard to do them.

 
At November 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully written, is this a story true?

 
At December 5, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

A Lovely post and impressive expression!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll