Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Broken heart

Bookmark and Share




I keep searching in all places
Where you are suppose to be 
Deep in my heart and in my soul
As you are all I longed to see

My mind is filled with memories of you
All what we have shared , all what we knew
I longed for your touch and your warm embrace
The look in your eyes and the smile on your face

How do I mend this broken heart
My whole world has fallen apart
Scars and wounds left with pain
You left me making me in vain

Even though you hurt me 
My heart cant let you go 
Time has come to move on
And I want to make sure you know

I never stop loving you and I never will
Deep in my heart you are with me still
It will take time to mend this heart of mine 
But you will be there in every corner of my life

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:42 AM,

9 Comments:

At November 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Anonymous krishan said...

Beautiful and touching

 
At November 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Nice poem, touching

 
At November 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish to be "deep in your heart and in your soul." Nice piece.

 
At November 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

"Deep in my heart" -- I understand this. Another beautifully written piece.

 
At November 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Simply Awesome!!!

 
At November 23, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Ayyub Kulla said...

Bit garrulous girl’s thoughts coming out of her core of heart in shape of such touching couplets

 
At November 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Blogger Ayyub Kulla said...

Bit garrulous girl’s thoughts coming out of her core of heart in such a nice and touching manner is really amazing.

 
At November 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments and encouraging words.

 
At March 6, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Anonymous Jayanti Mistry said...

In first four lines you are searching your partner where he is suppose to be...In a second pera. your memories in past,. the way with so much of love, you enjoyed with your partner. you expressed so beautifully ... In third pera..How your heart was broken and pain in side your broken heart...fourth Pera. Even though you hurt me my heart cant let you go... final Pera .Apart from i am still loving and Keep on loving Becoz in every corner.. of my life you are.. you have presented past present and future and the ultimate is still i am not going to leave loving you... so beautiful..and proud to be your friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll