Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Friendship love

Bookmark and Share




I still wonder how it happened 
A stranger who came so close
You are one of few I opened my heart 
A friend who made me smile so much

There was never a friendship that made me feel this way
A friendship so loving and caring in every way
Distance didn't matter to the friendship we share
We have grown so close in so many ways

Promise me that you'll always be here
Be near when I call your name
I promise to be with you my dear
Just call me when you need to hear

Just turn and look behind you my friend
From the place you use to stand 
And look for me in the shadows
And reach out for my hand 

I don't know what the future holds 
As life journey unbends its stroll
You'll always be in my heart my friend 
And knowing you is the greatest gift of all

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:29 PM,

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Nice one.

 
At December 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

Very deep feelings...Beautiful poem!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll