Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Little love notes

Bookmark and Share



Every thing I wrote for you
Were the little love notes
Written with love and care
Just that you'd think of me here
 
Sometimes it's little smileys
Sending across the miles
Funny faces when you  grouch
As I can't be next on your touch
 
 
I love sending you my heart
So you know how I miss being apart
I keep looking at my little notes
Which I wrote with little secrets
 
I miss writing those love notes
Where all my love was tucked in
Every minute I miss you more
And all my notes were just for you.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 4:24 PM,

5 Comments:

At December 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Very nice but now they use emails and fb messeges, still they are love notes ..........

 
At December 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So romantic! - Naomi

 
At December 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Blogger thilak said...

I really felt like you had been someone who had been so very close to me. We may be sharing so many similar things in mind and spirit. hope to hearing from you soon. Thilak

 
At December 8, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Anonymous Masha W. said...

Beautifully written. I love this!

 
At December 19, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Blogger Kausar Bilal said...

A lovely love poem reminded me of my old days!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll