Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Hell That We Make

Bookmark and Share


My life was just sailing with out an unknown destiny. Life was lonely and I was away from home working in the city and working as receptionist in a reputed company. At the age of 23 I was already tired of hardships of my life and I needed to care of my family from the salary I got . My room mate sheila also work with me but she is more independent than I am . She enjoy her life like a free bird and her fiance spend quite a lot of money on her clothes and accessories . I wish I also had a man to love and care for me but I'm not attractive or beautiful and I never had a lover in my life.

One day Sheila asked me to accompany her to a party which her fiance gave and I agree to go with her as I wanted to touch her glamorous life . It was indeed a wonderful party and I met lot of young men and some were interested in me .

It was a new experience to me and I liked it . When Hemal came and spoke to me I felt happy and special . He spend whole time with me and by end of the day I fell madly in love with him . He is a businessman and have a modern new car which he gave me a lift to my apartment . We met the next day and before a week he took me to his room where I became a woman by him. It became a habit in my life and one day when he took me to his room there were two of his friends and all three of them had liquor while I prepared them dinner. They were drunk and one of his friends came to me and raped me . I screamed for help but they all laughed and in the end I had to satisfy three men all night long . Those men including the man I loved paid me handsomely for what they took from me by force. That night changed my whole life . From that day on wards I had high demands from men and from other words I became a prostitute .

I was good in what I did and each day I had new customers and they kept coming back . I had so much money that I led a luxurious life . I bought things that could have never been mine . I owned a beautiful house and a new car . I became the master of my own self . I began to have foreigners and they paid me very well . Time passed by me enjoying life and providing my services until one day I got so sick that I was taken to hospital by my maid . After so many medical tests I was confirmed as a HIV positive patient and my whole world collapse on those words . Even i don't know how or when I got it but now at the age of 28 my life is going down the pipes. It was so scary and I missed having a shoulder to cry on or to hold me at my weakest . I'm not blaming anyone for what happened to me but wish thousand times that I knew the difference between love and attraction . I loved Hemal , but he had never loved me only used me for his sexual desires and for his pleasures . I kept on thinking if he had loved me and protected me as a true lover things would have been different , but now it's late to make things right.

We women love to be loved and when men show love and kindness we loose our selves to them and go to any extend to do anything to make them happy . We forget our value as a human and become slaves. Love is a feeling you feel in your heart and not in words . Love is respect and understanding . Love is protecting and valuing . Love is honesty and trust . Mostly love is a strong bond between two heart who will go on a life time journey , loving and taking care of each other .

Lastly I would like to scream to all women to choose your partner wisely or most of you would end up where I am today . Words can't express my feelings of hurt, pain and guilt but I'm paying for my mistakes.

Labels:

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:41 PM,

11 Comments:

At August 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Anonymous LG said...

Well written post revealing the inside life of a prostitute. The bottom line you have pointed out is most girls fall for this in search of love which they are mislead .

 
At August 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why waste time writing about prostitues? They dont deserve any of this ........

 
At August 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you should talk about sluts on your blog or they deserve any chance to desrve pity from any of us.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ LG....
Thank you for your comment and yes i do think that's where most girls go wrong and fall into this situation. Women love to be loved and the get that love from their fiance they will do anything to make them happy ,and to the misfortune of them all men are not true lovers and most use women for sex and leave them . This is one of the most reasons in this issue.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous....
Thank you for your comment . I personally don't think that talking about prostitutes are a waste of time . Remember , they are also humans like you and me and only difference is they provide services with their bodies. I'm not talking about prostitutes here but looking deep into the story it's where she has gone wrong , loving a man who never loved her but only used her . I don't think she would end up where she is now if she fell for the right man .

 
At August 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous.....
Thank you for your comment and i think it's time that we talk about those innocent women . No woman become
a prostitute by choice and no woman is happy doing it,but it's people who she loves give her this title and they deserve to be treated like you and me . It's not about pitting for them , it's about understanding them and try to help to become better humans .

 
At August 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

Good post once again and it's time to talk about these women. Keep up the good work.

 
At August 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Power Angel....
Thank you for your thoughts and i agree with you . It's time to talk about those unfortunate women .

 
At August 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I would greatly appreciate if the commentators may please leave the trace (URL of their sites or Facebook profile). Replying to anonymous looks like talking to the wall. "

 
At August 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Anonymous Shi said...

Is there any way out of the jail? Should she keep suffering and paying for the mistakes for ever?

 
At August 10, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Shi...
Thank you for your comment . For the girl in this story i don't think there's future with HIV, but for all other women out there can make a choice . No one should pay for past mistakes and what we can do is to learn from those mistakes and move forward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll