Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

I'm lonely

Bookmark and Share

I stand here looking into sky
Tring to find my soul with in
But deep inside i felt sadness
Loneliness i feel every where
Having so many loved ones around me
To love , to care and to cherish
Smiling to make others happy
Feeling deep pain inside
I feel lost with in my self
Wanting to find a way out
Looking for a giuding star
To look beyond the boundry
I looked high and i looked low
But the shadow of loneliness follow
Help me to find my way to light
To be happy as a man can be.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 4:17 PM,

6 Comments:

At July 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peacock!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, the white one!

 
At July 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Blogger Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

Well you have been shown the light. Now it is your turn to adopt the right path (*_*)

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Durrani....thank you

 
At July 17, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Anonymous Shi said...

Please move on. Looking forward to read what you have to say.

 
At July 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Shi....
Thank you for the invitation ...there's so much to say though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll