Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

A Stranger

Bookmark and Share

Coldness in your eyes i see....
Hardness in your voice i hear....
Heavyness in your heart i feel.....
Pain of a lost soul i see.....

A stranger you have become....
A stranger that i 've never known....
But, in a strange way i feel.....
There lies my love with in deep....

I searched in and i searched out...
But couldn't find my love....
Yet, you bear his name but not his soul.....
Of the precious love which i've lost..

Your words stabbed my heart...
Your actions hurt my feelings.....
I was helplessly looking for comfort...
Comfort in a stranger which i thought was you.....

Aimlessly ,you travel in life path......
Not knowing your destination in life...
You have travelled so far, yet alone....
And to me a stranger you have become.....

Your words didn't make me smile.....
Your actions didn't make me laugh...
The thought of you didn't exite me....
Felt like a stranger had cross my path.....

I talked to you so dear.....
You.., a stranger yet so near...
I was lost in my own thoughts so far away...
Hoping that oneday , i'll find love in you again.....

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 3:40 PM,

7 Comments:

At July 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This poem took my heart. After i lost my love he reacted the same way ....
Reading this bought back my painful memeories back . And as the poem goes i also will find the man i loved inside that stranger.

 
At July 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Anonymous sreeni said...

wow...this is very touching and true in break ups i think .

 
At July 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Blogger Zaffariqbal Durrani said...

Good poetry and nice expression of feelings.Well done. Keep it up
Well this way you will never find your love.(*_*)

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous...
glad you enjoyed the poem and thank you for your comment

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ sreeni....
Thank you ...

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Anonymous ...
Thank you ..

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Durrani ...
Thank you for the encouraging words ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll