Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Almost famous

Bookmark and Share

I have only started my blog recently. Look what I got!


Thanks to S A J Shirazi – a Pakistani blogger that I have my first blog review 'Introducing Sajini Chandrasekera – a love blogger'. He always says "every one need to have a blog or a printing press." I can’t agree more with this axiom of Shirazi. I have started loving my blog and hope to do all what is possible to be a voice that is heard in this din, despite all the noise out there.


And I am thank full to all my readers and those who comment there (also those who lurk around – yes, I know them). Please be with me. Your input definitely makes my blog more respectful.

Labels:

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 3:56 PM,

8 Comments:

At August 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Anonymous Power Angel said...

As country we are still new to blogging and you are the one who taught me whats blogging was . I read your very first writing and it was beautiful and touching and right that moment i knew you was a good writter and i wanted you to go public , but you was not interested . Just after i year you are becomimg famouse and have your own place to dance . So happy for you and wish you all the best .

 
At August 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Anonymous Sreeni said...

So proud of you .Keep writing ..

 
At August 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Anonymous LG said...

Congrats .

 
At August 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Anonymous Thilini said...

Well done . Proud of you :-)

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Power Angel...
Thank you for your comment and yes i still remember how you pushed me to go forward . Well, i'm there now and thank you for standing by me .

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Sreeni....
Thank you for your comment . I will keep writing to satisfy my inner soul.

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ LG...
Thank you for your comment .

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Thilini...
Thank you for your words and encouragement .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll