Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Silently for you

Bookmark and Share




I smiled ......My eyes have always wandered in search of you and after a long wait of patience my eyes found you and the joy I felt just being to be lost in your presence was more than I could put into words. My eyes froze with yours, as your lips curved a beautiful smile, while our hearts touched each other's silently. As you clasped your hand with mine, holding tight and whispering softly, it was the methodical  music of love I heard. Every word embraced with love, with eyes full of desire.
 
It was a beautiful time together, filled with smiles, laughs and memories. As I laid my head on your chest listening to the silent of your breaths, hearing the beating of your heart and feeling the softness of your fingers dancing on my hair. I closed my eyes to feel every single moment we are together and mostly to feel your love for me.
 
Love, we found was eternal as we are bonded with a soul relation and even with little arguments, misunderstandings, and long silences we have struggled through all obstacle to come this long short journey. I never knew that I could love you this much or my little heart can take all the love you give. You loved me with all my imperfections and all my curves and through the time we reaped a deep understanding, we matured our love in simple ways which made this bond even stronger.
 
To day as I look back the path we have come, I'm happy that we have become our strength and  encouragement from you is all I need to jump all the puddles and your love is my strength to face the hurdles without fear. There are so many things I want to say when I look in you, but I have saved all those words for you to understand silently.
 
Thank you my love for loving me and tolerating my madness with you, thank you for understanding me without judgment and mostly thank you for choosing me to share your life and I promise you to love even more than you ever loved me....... 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:58 AM,

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2014 at 7:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

NICE

 
At September 25, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have no words to express my feelings on going through the marvelous piece of write-up.I would simply say it is wonderful.It has the capacity to ignite fire in a hundred of hearts and inspire a thousand bards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll