Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

If wishes came true

Bookmark and Share


I love no one but you, and you know that very well, but you are far away and I am here alone in my own little world. Then this is my life and maybe, however unlikely, I’ll find my way back to the place I once belonged, or maybe, one day, I’ll settle for what's meant to be.....

I still weeps for you late at night, when sleep does not come easily, when my pillow gets wet with the pouring rivers of my pain. It weeps for the one I miss. It weeps for the dreams on the tips of your fingers. It weeps for appointments missed and it weeps for the smiles we shared once. It weeps for the silence and it weeps for the noise. It weeps for the little love notes you wrote to me once, secret words were spoken as close to your ear as possible. It weeps for betrayal, intended or not. It weeps for the friends you once were. It weeps for the colors faded. It weeps for sunrise and it weeps for the glowing moon. It weeps for the long forgotten stolen moments and the unforgettable magical kisses. It weeps for who we were and who were are and for all the little memories that haunt day and night yet too far to embrace. It weeps for the last time you touched. It weeps for words that can never be taken back. It weeps so hard and so much and so often as  you carry on and It weeps for you. When you have run out of weeping you just remain a memory....A memory that I will be hold in deep in my heart, in a place unforgotten and sacred, some where deep where you will always remain untouched.  

Wish you were here. Wish I was there. Wish it was different. Wish wishes came true.
I'd wish you back.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:23 AM,

3 Comments:

At October 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd wish you back to the tame world of kindergarten class, when everything was Columbus anointed to the future in life and bygones allowed the miss with newer ideas Wow Sajini

 
At March 7, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Beautiful and so painfull .. i wish it could be different

 
At March 21, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Blogger hardaman singh said...

u r just majestic with ur words.......u really move on a very thin line from being a writer of real love with physical overtones..than to become a complete erotic read....ur good ma'am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll