Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

The frozen moments

Bookmark and Share



Tears fall down my cheek as the memories of you haunt me every single minute. You came into my life as a total stranger and trapped my heart in away that no one else ever had and in a blink you walked away leaving me speechless. I have never been hurt by love the way  you hurted me and never been happy as you made me. Why and how are long lost questions unanswered but the pain still remains unforgotten and still bleeds fresh blood from the heart and salted rivers of tears from my eyes which you dearly loved once. 

Remember when we lay in the beach the whole day staring at the clouds, talking aimlessly, laughing and giggling... I felt so close to you then. Part of me knew that you never belong to me and what you had to do and where you had to go but in that moment… I’d have given anything to stop you.
I still remember how you lazily lay down in the sand and was sleeping with your head on my lap. Like a web after the rain. Like stars in the night sky. I didn't  want to wake you. I just wanted to sit and watch a while longer of every single breath you took, the motion of every muscle in your body and the little sweat dew which covered your body under the blazing sun. 

The unforgettable magical kisses which slightly touched my forehead still lingers its touch where your lips touched my skin. I still feel it's love, the desire and the wants to be embrace in a innocent way that my fingers still feel the warmth of you and your love. You gave me so many little moments to carry through my whole life, so many undying precious moments and above all a beautiful love to be remembered through all times. 
Every thing about you is pictured in my mind and all moments have been frozen in my heart. Every smile, every word, every touch and every dream we had is in my soul. I see every detail of you, hear every sound through silence and smell every scent of love and they will give me strength to carry through the pain .... 

I still stare at the sky at least once a day. Hoping that one day, I’ll see you again.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll