Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Locked memories

Bookmark and Share




Memories, feelings and escapades of love and and all moments, beautifully wrapped in emotions of my love to you. A love very unique, a love very pure and a love that exist beyond norm. A stranger who just walked into my life has become, My Life and a world beyond you is unimaginably to me and though it's a long short journey and a blend of mixed heart felt emotions.

My eyes decent into empty space memorizing the way your eyes locked with mine, the smile that curved your lips and the power your heart had over me. How I loved that enchanting smile of yours which has its own magic to melt every bone of my soul. The warmth of your kisses still lingers where it awaken the deepest desires and your touch has caress all my painful wounds and my scars were healed with your love.

Endless of times I have wanted to reach back to be with you and to share all of me with you, to cuddle my self in your embrace and to explore the world together, to hold you at hard times and to encourage you at your weakest. Many times I wanted to get my self lost in your eyes which poured so much love, and shadow my self in your soul. I still yarn to be in your arms to feel your kisses on my forehead and magical touches on my naked skin. I still want to hold you for rest of my life as long as I can, to share all life's moment and watch the dusk till we both age in life........

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 11:28 AM,

3 Comments:

At October 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Unlock, unleash...

 
At October 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful...a profound exploration in love and emotion...many will identify nostalgic memories in your magical write

 
At October 15, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll