Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Silent pledge

Bookmark and Share

                                 Pic - Google


Some hearts are broken and mended, others are shattered and torn, although it was never intended, for love is eternally sworn, I've cried and prayed and pleaded, for love to hold it's ground, hope was all I needed and pain was all I found.

When I was a kid I used to think being in love was something magical, something special. But when I fell for you all my expectations of love shattered. I thought you loved me, you said you loved me, but now you are leaving me for my own good. This is not the fairy tale story I wanted. I loved you, I still do, but now I'm brokenhearted, I let you in, I gave you my all, but despise them all you walked away. You said we'd always be together, and you promised ......

I know there are some things you can't change. I know there are some situations where apologies hold no bearings. I know that twists of fate bring people together, and sometimes everything happens for a reason that can tear them apart. I know, that I will never forget you, for you will always have a place in my heart

I gave you my heart trusting of not hurting.....Now it's in pieces and you're no longer around. I know you don't deserve me anymore but I just can't let you go...All those silent moments we shared will always stay in my heart. Now I'm sitting here all alone staring at your pictures which I treasure so much wishing you were here with me, but I know you won't come back and that's what hurts the most. 
  

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile and seem carefree, there is no one who misses you...more than me. Sometimes I wish I never became so close to you, that way it wouldn't be as hard saying goodbye. 

I'm completely out of words about how I feel about you.. I don't even know why I still love you knowing that you have already broken my heart a hundred times and yet, I am still deeply in love with hope that you'll soon realize how much I really love you and that you'll feel the same way about me too. No matter how many times I tell myself I'm over you, I always still find myself thinking about you and I'll wait all my life loving you silently and waiting for you to come to me again.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll