Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Silent whispers

Bookmark and Share


                                           Whitney Houston - I will always love you

There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. I don't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.To see you smile, brings happiness to me, to hear your laughter is melody to my ears and to have you as mine is a blessing. From the moment you walked into my life, I never wanted you to leave. From the moment I talked to you, I knew you was what I'll need. From the moment you was mine, I knew I finally had my chance this time. I can't remember life without you, and I never want to. People may think you not perfect but in my mind you are beyond perfect, when I'm able to look into your eyes and see the real you. Having your arms wrapped around me because you cares more about me than anything, the way you says I love you and those cute little inside jokes nobody else would understand and the way you giggles at my jokes even when they aren't even funny or the way you talks about every thing make me realize how strong we are. Your flaws make you perfect and when I'm around you I feel like everything's okay again and you are the solution to all my problems.

Every time I say I love you... I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you. And each time I whisper I love you, I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me
          

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll