Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Dawn of a silence

Bookmark and Share



Silence......The dwell of pain in my heart, tortured with grief has finally mend to be on the path of silence. Months of anticipating pain and ripped heart with tears has finally found peace with the innocent soul of mine. Days and month I battled with my emotions and feelings towards you and the strongest of love I held so deep in my heart was barely to my own satisfaction. I turn back on the days we spent and would smile over and over again and every single moment would be priceless to me.  The memories fill the heart and mind and those are which I held so dear for many months, unable to depart from the deepest emotions I felt towards you. 

Day by day I felt you flying away from me, where I felt I had no powers to make you stay. As you springed your wings to far way destinations, as I humbly watched you fly. Letting you go was not easy but even I knew you were no more existed, I hanged on and on until I loosen the grip of holding.  It took me quite a while to realize you never belong to me or ever will but this fragile heart of mine kept on holding till it ripped apart to pieces. You saw how I bleed with my tears and you saw how I suffered yet you ignored every tear of mine heartlessly. 

I didn't give up on because I don't care but because I felt you don't care any more. I gave up because I saw I had no reason to hold on and because only my self was hurting day by day. These new path of silence may hurt us both but to save my self from further hurt I needed to shield  my self. I miss you in every single moment but it's better to miss you than waiting for a love I know would never come to treat me the same.
 
For all coming years I'll miss you my love, but in every moment I'll think of the beauty we shared and the laughter which filled our lonely hearts. We were special in our own way and unique in our own existence and vulnerable  in each others presence. We were each others strength and weakness yet we were strong together in a non existing world of reality.   This dawn of silence will slowly heal the pain I carry with those memories but through this life the scar of a beautiful love would always remain.

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:01 PM,

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Blogger TPinnaduwa5 said...

එකතු වෙමුද..???
එන්න එකතු වෙන්න එකතුව.org සමග http://ekathuwa.org/

අලුත් විදිහට ලෝකය දකින..අලුත් දේවල් කරන්න සිහින දකින.. ඔබ වෙනුවෙන්ම නිර්මානය කල..ඔබගේම ෆොරමය.. එකතුව.org...ඉතින් දැන්ම එකතු වෙන්න..එකතුවත් එක්ක..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll