Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Through the lingered path

Bookmark and Share



                                            Paul Young - Every Time You go Away




Moment after moment I linger on the memories of us through the years. Each memory is a blend smiles and some tears, some are precious, some rare and some unforgettable......Yet they all belong to us at one time.
 
Days, months and years flew apart from us, shedding many  tears between yet the love we shared for each other made it impossible to forget and to seek a new love or to dwell our selves in a perfect hide out. 

Though our journey was short, it was indeed a beautiful journey filled with love and care. Though the time was numbered it was a perfect relationship and we both felt gifted to have each other. We were each other strength  at hard times and we leaned on at moments of weakness. It was sad when circumstances didn't allow us to be together as we expected and with very painful hearts we said our good byes. 

Time has passed silently and in every passing time you secretly haunt my mind and the pain of a pouring heart is beyond words can describe. Those passing moments are so hard to bare, as I close my eyes to calm my self, my mind wanders through the lingered path of memories.  A path I have yet not forgotten .....a path I dwell on each day ...and path of memories I never want to forget. 

Through this lingered path there were many times you cross my mind while your smile haunts my heart, yet I slowly smile as one time of our life we belong to each other. These lingered memories of you, me and us will be what I'll have for you, these lingered feelings will be  lingered in my heart for all years to come.     

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 1:37 PM,

3 Comments:

At December 19, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Blogger chandana said...

They are only the memories. And will not come again in reality, but the reality you feel is the wonder full memories. Those you could remind and remembered till your death.

 
At December 19, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Blogger chandana said...

They are only the memories. And will not come again in reality, but the reality you feel is the wonder full memories. Those you could remind and remembered till your death.

 
At December 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

@ Chandana Gunatilake.....

Thank you for your lovely comment and I do agree with you. Memories are the past gifts of reality which we treasure and every moment we spend with a loved one will always leaves us with life time memories which will be unforgettably beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll