Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Locked heart of mine

Bookmark and Share




I closed the doors of my heart
With out letting any one in
For once I was hurt so bad 
From the one I once loved

I will not let that happen again 
As I'm drained from the tears I shed
I tossed the keys as far as I could
And my heart was closed for good

Then you came in my life
A good friend I adored so much
You cradled me in your arms 
As you silently held me close

I thought the key was impossible to find
Then you held me your hand 
Closed and secure with love
Was the key to my heart

You made me happy and smiled again
My wounds were slowly healed
As I looked into your eyes so deep
It was you who held my heart all along

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 12:08 PM,

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Anonymous Shabbir Ahmed said...

So Nice, Lovely Word and Great Passion,

 
At June 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Francene Stanley said...

This expressed the feeling of rejected love so well. You leave a tiny doubt about who held you safe, but I'm guessing it was the Creator. Visiting from Authentic Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll