Sajini Chandrasekera

this is where I am at

Fading away feelings

Bookmark and Share




After all these time I think I'm finally getting over you, letting you go properly. It's strange coz I never thought I'll ever let you go from my heart and soul but finally it seems to be happening. I use to think it was impossible to let some one I loved so much to let go but now it doesn't feel like that any more.  You'll always be special to me but those feelings which so preciously I held are fading away until they are a mere a bitter sweet memory. It's sad because every feeling I had for you were really special and true and it's obviously for the best. But it was also true your feelings for me were not that strong and love was not powerful as mine. Now I have found peace with my soul and I'll be smiling at every success of you and I can talk to you just like a friend  with out being awkward. Hope we can be good friends like we were once long time ago............... 

posted by Sajini Lakshika Chandrasekera @ 2:45 PM,

3 Comments:

At December 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

:)

 
At December 24, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Anonymous M Behzad Jhatial said...

You know its better letting it go... n keeping a smile... otherwise it worsens the hurt...

 
At December 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Blogger thomasdk said...

You owe yourself be Free. Follow your dreams. Proud of being YOU,
and true to your own values, desires, hopes, Take control.. Start smiling inside. :-). Set your natural feminine strenght free. Some women may envy you. And try put you back in a cage. But a true love is going be set free too.To unfold its true potential. <3
Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog

Blog Roll